It's mouthwatering just by looking! This tasty Red Fruit Mix recipe is an excellent choice to impress your friends with a dessert of just 55 kcal per serving. Irresistible!
* 2 glasses (400 ml) light apple juice
* ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 7 colorless, flavorless gelatin sheets
* 2 cups chopped strawberry (fresh or frozen)
* 2 cups raspberry (fresh or frozen) minced
* 1 cup (tea) blackberry (fresh or frozen) minced
Way of doing:
In a saucepan, boil the juice with the cinnamon. Remove from heat and set aside. Dissolve the gelatin according to the manufacturer's instructions and add to the hot juice. Wait for it to cool down. In individual cups greased with water, distribute the fruits and cover with the juice mixed with the gelatin. Refrigerate for 6 hours, unmold and garnish to taste. Serve immediately.
Render: 6 servings
Calories per serving: 55 kcal
Strawberry, blackberry, raspberry, as well as dark-skinned grapes, have anthocyanins - a pigment that gives these fruits a reddish-purple color. And this is very good. These substances are considered powerful weapons against free radicals, the molecules that love to accelerate the body's aging process.